As New Studio, Stunning North Facing Views, Sizzling Location!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Within the designer Art On The Park' building, this larger-than-usual studio apartment presents an alluring opportunity for a perfectly positioned sky-high pad. Free-flowing living areas are oriented to the north, embracing an abundance of natural light throughout the day and sweeping views as far as the eye can see. The quality fit-out extends to a stylish kitchen and bathroom, with a built-in hideaway bed offering the ultimate flexibility and handy extra space when not in use. Stepping out the door to the tranquil greenery of Flagstaff Gardens and the bustling surrounds of Queen Victoria Market, proximity to retail shopping districts, chic cafes, fantastic dining, Melbourne University, RMIT and an array of public transport options allows for a brilliant lifestyle sure to appeal to both investors and city dwellers alike.
- Bright open-plan living areas with space-saving retractable bed
- Astro-turfed balcony the perfect perch to take in sensational northerly views
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances & dishwasher
- Reverse-cycle heating/cooling, Euro laundry & video intercom
- Secure lift access, communal gym & building concierge
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.