Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
2 Bed, 2 Bath & 1 Car @ Prosper Parkland
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A vibrant inner city location close to everything you need.
Located just 4km from the Melbourne CBD neighbouring Royal Park, Parkside is perfectly positioned to make the most of everything Melbourne's inner-north has to offer.
You'll have easy access to all of the shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of the vibrant suburbs of Brunswick and Carlton. Plus with Royal Park and Princes Park next door, you'll be just a short stroll away from a range of sporting activities.
While the broader Parkville area boast some of Australia's finest educational institutions with The University of Melbourne just 3.1km away while RMIT sits conveniently on the nearby CBD fringe.
Apartments feature security video intercom and the majority of apartments have a secure car space and easy-access bike storage while some also include a storage cage.
Residents of the Thrive, Flourish and Prosper buildings will have access to a heated 25m indoor pool and gymnasium at The Park Club*. In the future The Park Club* will also feature a theatre, multi-purpose rooms, resident dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. While residents of Embrace Parkside will enjoy privileged access to the luxurious Podium Club - a richly featured communal retreat space providing a range of bespoke facilities including a gymnasium, cinema, library, lounge and dining spaces as well as a sauna and a beautiful landscaped outdoor terrace.
Just down the road is the expansive Royal Park where you'll find a host of sporting facilities including Royal Park Golf Club, football ovals, netball courts, hockey fields and more. The Royal Melbourne Hospital is just around the corner and a range of schools and educational institutions are located nearby.
• Village Oval, Parkside
• Parkside's adjoining Parkville Gardens landscaped parks provides a green corridor through to Royal Park
• The University of Melbourne
• RMIT University
• The Royal Melbourne and Royal Children's hospitals
• Penguin Childcare Early Education Centre
• Melbourne Zoo
• Queen Victoria MarketCapital City Bicycle Trail
• 9 hole Royal Park Golf Course
• Football and Cricket clubs at Princes Park
• Royal Park State Netball and Hockey Centre
• Within 50 - 300mt's approximately from your lobby (depending on which apartment building), Bus 505 on Cade Way takes you straight to Melbourne University.
• Some great news from PTV (Public Transport Victoria) with the announcement of additional bus services during peak hours (as at 21.02.2016). Refer timetable 505 - Moonee Ponds - Melbourne University via Parkville Gardens;
• Trains depart from nearby Royal Park or Flemington Bridge stations (900m away) and the Royal Park route 55 tram stop is only 1.2km from home;
• Numerous bike trails connect you to a citywide network that takes you past Docklands, Fed Square in the CBD, and along 38km of the Yarra River;
• CityLink and Melbourne's major freeways are right around the corner, and the airport is approximately 15 minutes by car.
1 garage space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.