Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Statement In Style And Sweeping City Views
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Within the refined confines of the Guilfoyle complex, this penthouse-level owner-occupied 2-bedroom apartment is distinguished by streamlined living areas and a balcony that frame spectacular views of the city skyline. Well appointed throughout with an eye for minimalist design and modern luxury, this stylish abode is an ideal base from which to enjoy the myriad of culinary, recreational and cultural delights in immediate vicinity, including the natural serenity of the Botanic Gardens, world-class exhibitions at the NGV, the fabulous caf and coffee culture of South Melbourne and dining, theatre and shopping districts throughout the neighbouring CBD. Enhanced by a suite of resort-style facilities for use at your leisure, inner-city living has never been better.
- Crown land in front of the building so you can enjoy the views well into the future
- Marvellously modern and streamlined open-plan living areas
- Sparkling white kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops, stainless-steel Bosch appliances and a drawer dishwasher
- Undercover balcony with timber bar, the perfect perch from which to take in stunning views from the West Gate Bridge, full city skyline and Arts Centre Spire to beautiful garden greenery and the MCG
- Both bedrooms enjoy access to central bathroom with Euro laundry, master with built-in robes
- Secure car space and bonus of TWO storage cages, reverse-cycle heating/cooling
- Secure intercom entry, secure lift access & building concierge
- Communal indoor pool, gym, private lounge and adjoining BBQ garden courtyard
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1 garage space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.