Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stylish, Sophisticated & Spectacular Sweeping Views
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Within the designer WRAP' development on the cusp of the CBD, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom corner apartment oozes luxury, style and sophistication, with its level 32 setting allowing for a backdrop as spectacular as it is iconic. Available to owner occupy or as a hassle-free lease back to the Oaks Hotel group for guaranteed rental returns, exquisitely appointed interiors are matched by a layout maximizing natural light and breathtaking views over marvellous Melbourne. Behind a heritage warehouse faade, the understated elegance a high-end lobby and an impressive suite of resident facilities and services speak to the 5-star quality of life on offer, where you'll enjoy riverside strolls, fantastic dining, the NGV, Hamer Hall, the Arts Centre, various modes of transport and the city's pulsating nightlife all in the immediate vicinity.
- Corner open-plan lounge/dining areas filled with natural light
- Balcony enjoying views over the river to the city & Flinders Street Station
- Smeg kitchen featuring integrated dishwasher and concealed laundry facilities
- Two double bedrooms with built-in robes, master with private ensuite
- Corner master enjoys picture-perfect sunrise views over iconic landmarks
- Secure car space, central heating/cooling, intercom entry, secure lift access
- Podium level communal indoor swimming pool, sauna and well-equipped gym
- Stunning lobby lounge, 24-hour reception/concierge, on-site building manager
1 garage space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.