Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Style, Sophistication & Soaring City Views
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This 2-bedroom apartment presents stylish and sophisticated city edge living enhanced by a stunning urban backdrop. Beautifully appointed, light-filled and streamlined interiors flow out to a north-facing balcony where the outlook is sure to take your breath away, with your at-home comfort further enhanced by an a resort-style residents' leisure hub allowing for the ultimate in recreation and relaxation. Within the elegant confines of the 6-star energy-efficient Bank Apartments building, on the cusp of Melbourne's buzzing metropolis, you'll enjoy a dream lifestyle with free trams in and out of the CBD, riverside dining, world-class shopping, fabulous entertainment and the cosmopolitan surrounds of Clarendon St and South Melbourne Market all in the immediate vicinity.
- Exquisite modern kitchen/meals featuring Caesarstone surfaces, large island preparation bench, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Living areas awash with natural light throughout the day via the open northerly aspect
- Double sliding doors reveal north-facing balcony enjoying spectacular outlook over Docklands, Yarra River and CBD
- Mirrored built-in robes in both double bedrooms, Euro laundry in bathroom
- Secure car space & storage cage, reverse-cycle heating/cooling, roller blinds
- Video intercom entry, building concierge, secure lift access
- Communal indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, gym and outdoor lounge area
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Storage Unit
1 garage space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.