Superbly Stylish With Spectacularly Iconic Sunrise Views
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Wake to morning sunrise over the Dandenong Ranges to illuminate views that are as spectacular as they are iconic from this luxurious 1-bedroom-plus-study executive apartment. With its level 15 perch allowing for light-filled interiors, superbly appointed fittings and fixtures complement wide open-plan living areas, an excellent floorplan and the magnificent outlook taking in the Arts Centre spire, Birrarung Marr, the MCG, the Botanic Gardens and Government House. Perfectly suited to busy professionals, savvy AirBnB investors and out-of-towners seeking an impressive inner-city pad, it is further enhanced by excellent communal facilities and a central location close to CBD business/shopping hubs, the National Gallery of Victoria, the Yarra River, the Arts Centre, Hamer Hall, Fed Square, Flinders St Station and St Kilda Rd trams.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining & balcony enjoying breathtaking views
- Stylish kitchen with black granite benchtops & Smeg appliances/dishwasher
- Double bedroom with built-in robes and direct balcony access
- Separate study, fully-tiled bathroom with shower-over-bath
- Secure off-street car space, central ducted heating and cooling
- Euro laundry, A/V intercom entry, secure lift access
- Communal indoor heated swimming pool, gymnasium and spa
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.