2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Contemporary City Living with Natural Lights
In the heart of the Melbourne CBD legal district, surrounded by gorgeous gardens, charming lane ways and the grandeur of the Supreme Court of Victoria, this 2-bedroom apartment is a sure winner for either owner-occupier or investor.
Both bedrooms are generously sized and benefit from perfectly positioned windows allowing you to enjoy natural light and breeze, with the master featuring private balcony access.
This apartment (70 sqm approx.) comprises
- Large undercover balcony which provides beautiful day time lighting;
- Caesar stone kitchen with steel Blanco appliances
- Double bedroom with mirrored BIRs, neat bathroom with laundry facilities;
- Reverse-cycle heating and cooling, video intercom entry, secure lift access;
- Communal building swimming pool and gym for exclusive resident use;
Outgoings per Annum
Owners Corporation Fees: $3000 per annum approx.
Council Rates: $1040 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $600 per annum approx.
Rental Return: $2320 per month